Sunday, July 27, 2008

an extra work for you

I've been teaching for more than 10 years now. Children nowadays are seldom given an assignment to follow up the lesson learned in class. Pupils give more time to play than study which makes their school performance bad. They would rather play in the computer than read a book. Since students nowadays are using the comuter, I've decided to create this site to help my pupils in their schoolwork. Wish me luck and I hope I'll be able to get good results from this site. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Teacher Mel,

Job well done! Better alternative for our daughter Cygrid who used to open the computer almost everyday after school. Though we are trying to limit her computer time now in order for her to give focus to reading and studying other lessons as well. It's just very tempting for her or for any kid or school children to play games whenever they are in front of the computer.

Hope this will not become part of homework to all pupils considering that not all have computer or internet at home. But this really is a big help as a follow-up lesson to our daughter. She's learning while playing (as being able to use the computer is already a playtime for her) at same time.

Keep it up Teacher Mel!

Cheers,

Cyg's Tatay and Nanay

maldita said...

Thank you! I hope that the children will benefit from these..
Don't worry, this is not part of their homework. I just thought of the idea because I know that most children especially those who have computers at home spends more time playing computer games rather than read or review the lessons taken up in school.